This course is expected to take two months with total 16 classes including Hadoop cluster installation, each class is having three-four hours training. It can take lesser time if the number of hours per day is increased.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
1. Start right from the Hadoop installation.
2. No pre-requisite required for the classes good to have Java or Python.
3. Practicals approach to solve the scripting issues rather than theoritical.
4. All study materials included in the course fee
5. Completion Certification after the training.
6. Live projects with 60 hand-on examples.
• What is Big Data ?
• 3Vs of Big Data
• Sources of Big data flood
• Explore data problem
• Solution for Big data
• Introductionto Hadoop Ecosystem
• Breaking data into chunks
• Why Hadoop cluster?
• Why Hadoop2 came after Hadoop1?
• How Hadoop works
• Core components of Hadoop
• NameNode backup in Hadoop1.x
• Introduction to HDFS
• Design of HDFS
• HDFS data flow
• Blocks in HDFS
• HDFS high level architecture
• Processing on Input Split
• Relation between Hadoop block and split
• HDFS file-write
• Hadoop Installation,Hadoop EcoSystem
• File read
• Hadoop configuration files
• Demo of HDFS commands
• Key components
• MapReduce using Java and Python
• MapReduce Definition
• Real life examples
• Building principles
• Mapper-reducer functions
• MapReduce Example,Demo
• Demo to build a MR application – Word count
• More real world usecases for MapReduce